<body> 公主世界 王子止步-
✿Jolin-BaoBao✿

Zhuolin*(Jolin) Chen
Sep.16.1987.
Los Angeles, California
Santa Monica College
zhuolin_chen@hotmail.com
QQ:28663603

❤Secret Heart❤

_Return to SHANGHAI
_Louis Vuitton Factory
_Eskimo & Pomeranian
_My Pretty LuLu Forgive Me,Sorry!
_My Father Will Proud of Me
_Dream School:UCLA/USC
_Enviousness From People Who Hated Me

♫Lovely Friends♫

☀Debbie☀
☀Gary☀


@-Past-@


  • 7月 2007
  • 8月 2007

  • ...TagBoard




     

    ♫-Music-♫

    ๑۩۞۩๑Video๑۩۞۩๑

    2007年8月5日 星期日


    New friends always make a good impression on my mind.
    But, as the time goes by...
    I really feel sick when I see their real personalities.
    People are always saying that friendship can be stayed ever.
    I strongly disagreeeee
    One of my friends, maybe I shouldn't say that he/she is my friend,
    Cause he/she never cares about other's feeling.
    I really want to ask him/her:
    "Are you retarded? Why do you always make others to wait for you? Are you the KING?"
    Fuck You!!! Stupid Guy Ever...
    Sometimes, I just try to be nice and ask you guys to hang out in somewhere.
    But, most of times, he/she will reluctant say "OK"
    Fucking friendship, Who cares?
    You are the one who always reject others,
    When you had already made promise to your friends.
    I really think you need someone to brainwash you.
    Do you know why you don't have confidants?
    Cause you sucks, you make your friends feel sick.
    Who wants to make a contrdictory friend?
    So sick of you!!!
    Today, I am not the only one think that you are worth than a friend.
    I will rather abandone this constrained friendship.
    Your reactions, words, actions, behaviors and attitudes,
    are really hurting your friends' self-esteem.

    the beauty exposed ;