<body> 公主世界 王子止步-
✿Jolin-BaoBao✿

Zhuolin*(Jolin) Chen
Sep.16.1987.
Los Angeles, California
Santa Monica College
zhuolin_chen@hotmail.com
QQ:28663603

❤Secret Heart❤

_Return to SHANGHAI
_Louis Vuitton Factory
_Eskimo & Pomeranian
_My Pretty LuLu Forgive Me,Sorry!
_My Father Will Proud of Me
_Dream School:UCLA/USC
_Enviousness From People Who Hated Me

♫Lovely Friends♫

☀Debbie☀
☀Gary☀


@-Past-@


  • 7月 2007
  • 8月 2007

  • ...TagBoard




     

    ♫-Music-♫

    ๑۩۞۩๑Video๑۩۞۩๑

    2007年8月2日 星期四


    I hate guys only care about themselves.
    I hate to repeat the same thing to them.
    I hate to see their fucking faces.
    Who are you? Especially, you, you know what I am talking about---fucking guy!!!
    I am so tired of facing you.
    You don't deserve the rights to shout at me. FUCK YOU!!! Son of Bitch...
    When the police's car was there, you guys just walked away.
    Did you guys think about ours feeling?
    In the dark of the night, you guys left us in an danger.
    You were so selfish!!!
    And,
    One more thing, I wanted to shout out to one person who is always complacent.
    When you were sitting in another person's car, can you just shut up your fucking mouth.
    I know my driving skill is not good as yours,
    But, at least, can you give me some respect in front of other people.
    If you don't feel comfortable with my driving skill,
    You can take your fucking Ass off my car.
    Now, I don't feel I want to talk to you, fucking guy.
    Cause your behavior doesn't look like a gentlemen.

    ---Hate You Ever---

    the beauty exposed ;